10 Things You Need to Know Before
Buying a New or Used Cosmetic Laser
As with any major purchase, it is important you fully educate yourself before buying a cosmetic laser device for your practice. Like brand new automobiles, brand new cosmetic laser equipment heavily depreciates as soon as it leave the manufacturer and enters your practice.
Read our Whitepaper: “10 Things You Need to Know Before Buying a New or Used Cosmetic Laser”, to make sure you’re making the right decision. You’ll discover the following Tips & Advice in the Whitepaper:
- Should you buy PreOwned or New Laser Machine.
- How to Deal Only with Reputable Sellers.
- How to Negotiate the Best Warranty.
- Which laser is the right one for your clinic?
- How to protect your Investment?
- Buying, Renting or Leasing – Which is right for you?
- How to receive the Proper training for your Device?
- Finding a 3rd-Party Servicing & Repair Company.
Speak to an expert
To book a consultation or a demo, please contact us by clicking the button below and a representative will reach out to you directly.